Creating Timetable Templates
Timetables are used in the system for putting courses, students and teachers into classrooms. A timetable is a basic layout of your classrooms showing the timeslots you have for lessons and breaks. You can create any number of timetable templates with different time frames but it is advisable to use only one at any given time. Here we will see how to create one.
When you click on the Timetable Template in your school account for the first time this is what you will see.
Click View Slot and when the following appears Add Time Slot to it
- Sequence is filled in by the system
- From Time is the start of the time slot
- To Time is the end of the time slot
- Duration is filled in automaticaly
- Time Slot Caption is filled in automatically
- Bookable Slot. Will this time slot be used for lessons? Tick if yes. Breaks etc., should not be ticked
- Active, only active slots will appear.
Here is an example of a time slots schedule. You can have time slots of different durations for teaching if you wish. In this example they are all 90 minutes but you could easily make one teaching period 60 minutes.
Here is what the above looks like on the timetable: